Amanda Charchian is an award winning artist who lives and works in Los Angeles. Her work inspires a cult following playing between the real and the mythical, the seen and the unseen.
Having gained her BFA at Otis College of Art and Design she works in the mediums of photography, sculpture and painting.
Her analog aesthetic blurs boundaries and creates a multimedia experience that blends appreciation for the beauty of nature. She is fascinated with vastness in internal and external landscapes, and creating situations within which one's wildness grows.
Her fine art photography and sculptures have been on exhibit around the world, and her fashion photography and films have been featured in international magazines i-D, V Magazine, Vogue Spain, Purple Fashion, Bullet, Oyster and Wonderland.
SOLO AND GROUP SHOWS
- Women in Photography in LA, Contact, Los Angeles, CA
- Women of the World, Southbank Centre, London
- The Collective Yes, Stephen Webster, Beverly Hills, CA
- Tosca, LA Opera, Los Angeles, CA
- Rock/Them, ROX, New York, NY
- The Tappan Collective, Aqua Art Fair, Miami, FL
- Death Can Dance, Curated by Lori Hersberger Townhouse, Zurich – Switzerland